Income Tax Preparation Services Available at Liberty
When you visit a Liberty Tax® office, you can rely on real help from real people – and for products and tax service with real benefits.
What makes Liberty special? Our knowledge of income tax preparation, our enthusiasm, our commitment to our customers, and our selection of products is just the start of what we offer. When you choose Liberty as your tax preparation service, you're getting a partner who will stand with you and actively seek out your best interests, biggest refunds or smallest legal tax liabilities.
Take a look at what Liberty Tax Service offers:
- Year Round Support – Our offices are open year round to serve your needs.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Our offices guarantee every tax return service 100%. If you are not satisfied for any reason, the office will refund your preparation fees.
- Accuracy Guarantee – Our offices will give you the most accurate return and the largest possible refund, or work to find more deductions or breaks to lower your tax liability. If the office makes an error in the preparation of your return that results in penalties and interest, the office will reimburse you for the associated penalty and interest initially assessed.
- Free Consultation – Information and consultations are always free at Liberty Tax Service.
- Audit Assistance – If the IRS audits you for a return we prepared, we will accompany you to the audit to offer assistance by explaining our methods of income tax preparation.
- Correspondence Assistance – We will help you handle all IRS and state tax return correspondence that you get, including audits, letters and inquiries about your tax return.
- Free Copies – At any time after using our tax return service, you can get copies of your paid tax return for free.
How can Liberty Tax help you? Select one of our filing options below to choose the best tax return service for your need.
- Find Your Local Office - Visit your local Liberty Tax office and one of our certified tax preparers will file your taxes for you.
- Online Tax Preparation – eSmart Tax at esmarttax.com is Liberty’s online tax preparation available to those of you who prefer to prepare your own income tax preparation.
- Paper Returns – Return is done as a standard paper return and must be mailed by you to the IRS. You will receive your refund by check or direct deposit in an estimated 5 to 7 weeks.
- Electronic Filing - Electronically file a return with the IRS. If you are eligible for a refund, you will receive it via check in an estimated 21 to 28 days or it can be directly deposited to your bank account by the IRS in an estimated 8 to 15 days.
- Electronic Refund Check or Deposit (ERC or ERD)* – Typically in 8 to 15 days of electronic filing of tax return.