- Receipts – I’ll get to them.
- Invoices – I’ll get to them.
- Reports – I’ll get to them.
If you find yourself putting off basic accounting issues for your small business, it’s time to consider a new approach – Liberty Accounting and the Cloud.
No need to look up when we say that, the Cloud puts bookkeeping solutions right in your hands with your tablet or smartphone. Liberty Accounting is a safe, easy way to access to your invoices, receipts, or reports , anytime or anywhere. It can help small business owners, independent contractors, freelancers and the self-employed because it understands your basic accounting needs.
Proper Bookkeeping is Vital to the Survival of Your Business
Think about it. Without good records, you open yourself to cash flow issues and, potentially, legal problems. Good bookkeeping practices help you better manage your business. You can keep track of what you owe and who owes you; plan for your future by getting a picture of how your business uses its money, and make sure you’re taking care of payroll taxes and other pay forms for your employees.
Managing your books by hand or with Excel spreadsheets can be time-consuming. Our double entry accounting software makes it more intuitive and less of a chore. The Cloud-based storage means your information updates securely, instantly, and is accessible anywhere.
How Liberty Accounting Can Help
At Liberty Accounting, we’ve thought of everything a small business needs to keep accurate records and speed up cash flow. Take our accounting software free trial, and you’ll see what we mean.
- Receipts – you’ll get them done pronto because all it takes is a click to record that information. That’s right, snap a photo or scan a receipt, and it’s in your books.
- Invoices – delayed billing will be a thing of the past because Liberty Accounting produces instant invoices and quickly records payments.
- Reports – another click and you’ve got vital business statistics.
- Questions – support is a call, chat or email away with LibertyAccounting.com experts.
Free Trial + $100 Sweepstakes
After you sign up for our accounting software free trial, you get 60 days to explore the whole program, not just parts. You won’t get that kind of access with our competitors. Plus, if you sign up for Liberty Accounting from Oct. 13 to Nov. 13, we’ll enter your name in a drawing for $100. Winners will be announced via Facebook and Twitter. The winner will also be notified via e-mail.
Give us a spin, and see how much more time you have to focus on the success of your business, not your books.