Now is the time of year when I start getting calls from friends or acquaintances who suffer from an ongoing entrepreneurial desire that is still unfulfilled. So many people know they want to start a business but suffer with WHAT business is right for them. If purchasing a tax return franchise is something you’ve been considering, the Fall is the best time to get started. Starting now will afford you the luxury of time… time for training, time to find a location and time to find a great team. Because of this, I’ve decided to put together a list of the top 5 reasons why one would choose a Liberty Franchise.
- Our CEO and Founder, John Hewitt, brings over 40 years of success and experience in the tax industry to the table. John’s leadership has made Liberty the third largest tax preparation franchise in just 12 years. In fact, Liberty is the fastest growing tax preparation franchise ever!
- Ongoing training, marketing and operational support. Liberty offers proven strategies that will help you succeed from the very beginning. All Liberty Franchisees can rely on a team of knowledgeable and experienced people to help them through any and all facets of the business.
- A Recession-Proof business. I personally consider tax preparation a necessity and not a luxury. Since, for most people, filing a tax return is not an option and has become increasingly more difficult, the tax industry has not been as affected by the recession as other industries. In 2009, 63% of the taxpaying population will use a paid Tax Preparer to complete their return.
- Low operating costs = a High Return! Liberty’s support and planning tools keep operating costs low for you. Additionally, a seasonal workforce keeps overhead lower than almost any other industry. Since a tax preparation business is a service-based operation, there is no inventory to worry about. With startup costs ranging between $55,000 and $65,000, Liberty is one of the most affordable franchise opportunities.
- Flexibility. Who wouldn’t like to work hard for only 14 weeks out of the year? As a mother of three young children, I enjoy having the other 38 weeks to spend at home. If you have a full-time job, you can continue to work while you grow your business. The Liberty business model truly offers the best of both worlds!
If my list has got you thinking about becoming a member of the Liberty Tax Team, I would highly encourage you to attend our Virtual Franchise Event to learn more about the franchise opportunities available to you. The event is scheduled for September 15th and registration is free! Register today to reserve your spot! Best of luck to you in your new business!