The verdict is in: The cloud helps businesses tackle everyday tasks more efficiently. This is true when you use cloud software to handle something as tedious as your books. The nature of the cloud makes data and software accessible online anytime, anywhere, from any device. Instead of packing a sleeping bag to spend the night in your store’s back office to do your books, you can access your books online from the comfort of your home. It just makes sense to switch to the cloud.
Accounting Software - The Cloud Means New Horizons for Your Business
You can access the cloud software from any device with an internet connection. Online accounting means small business owners stay connected to their data and their bank accounts at all times. Providers of cloud-based bookkeeping services, like Liberty Accounting, are subscription-based and allow you to pay one flat fee (either monthly or yearly).
How the Cloud Stacks Up with Traditional Accounting Software
- The data in the system isn't up-to-date. The cloud updates in real time.
- The software installed on your hard drive is also outdated. Updates to the software are pushed instantly after your cloud accounting software releases an update.
- Your business exists everywhere, but your accounting data is only on one computer. Access your books from anywhere, at any time with Cloud Accounting.
- Only one person has user access and that’s typically you. If you have a bookkeeper or a Tax Accountant, they can’t access financial and customer details. With Cloud Accounting, you control what information your additional users have access to.
- Who has time for manual backups? You are spending your precious time building relationships with clients and meeting deadlines. Paying someone else just to do backups could be costly. The Cloud stores data that can be accessed from anywhere, at any time.
Liberty Accounting is a simple, cloud-based, double-entry bookkeeping software solution that can help you spend less time managing your books and more time creating relationships with your customers.